Sarasota Car accident attorney Damian Mallard answers your question- What do I do if the person who hit me doesn't have insurance?


You have a couple of options:

  1. You can sue them personally if they have any assets
  2. You will have to use your own uninsured motorist coverage if you purchased it through your own insurance.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact the Personal Injury attorneys at Mallard Perez FREE of charge and without obligation 888-409-3805

Damian Mallard, Esq.
Connect with me
Board Certified Sarasota Personal Injury Attorney