Each day most of us get into our cars without a second thought, without ever taking notice of the possibility that this may be the day that our lives change forever. When we get into a car, we feel safe. We feel like we are in control of our actions and are invincible to the world around us; yet, the exact opposite is true.
When we get into a vehicle, we are putting our lives and the lives of our loved ones into the hands of each and every other driver on the roadway.
We are putting our lives into the hands of drivers who are distracted, talking on their cell phones or texting while driving.
We are putting our lives into the hands of drivers who are speeding through traffic, cutting off other drivers, driving aggressively and acting like they are the only ones on the road.
We are putting our lives into the hands of drivers who are negligent, driving drunk, on drugs, over tired or simply not paying attention.
If you or someone you love has sustained serious injuries in a Florida semi-truck crash or automobile accident, you need to order your FREE COPY of The Florida Accident Handbook: What You Need to Know After an Auto, Truck or Bicycle Accident. This book, written by the Sarasota car accident attorneys at Mallard Perez, contains the inside information YOU NEED TO KNOW about Florida car accidents.
Each and every year, nearly 40,000 people are taken from the families who love them. Thousands of people are left without a parent, child, mentor or friend because of another driver's negligence. This doesn't even take into account the 2.5 million others who are injured in auto accidents each year - 2.5 million people who have to carry the physical and emotional scars that a tragic Florida car crash has imprinted upon them.
If you have been seriously injured in a Florida tractor-trailer accident or car crash, please let us help you. Our Sarasota car accident attorneys will meet with you, for free, and make sure you understand your rights and options after sustaining serious injuries at the hands of a negligent driver. You have enough to worry about. Let us help you lift the burdens that a Florida car wreck have left upon you and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have sustained.
Representing Victims of Serious Injuries
A Sarasota or Bradenton auto accident can be a traumatic experience that can leave you with physical and emotional scars. It can also be a very costly experience, resulting in a lifetime of bills for surgeries, therapy and medical care. If you have been seriously injured in a Sarasota car crash, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, including:
- Broken bones including pelvis, femur, tibia, patella, clavicle and ribs
- Upper limb injuries such as broken bones, rotator cuff injuries and dislocation
- Lower limb injuries including Achilles tendon injuries, knee injuries, hip injuries and stress fractures
- Internal injuries such as punctured lungs, torn spleens or damage to internal organs
- Neck injuries such as whiplash, sprains, ruptured disc, slipped disc or other disc injuries
- Back injuries including herniated disc, spine injuries and paralysis
- Head injuries including skull fracture, temporomandibularjoint (TMJ) injury, concussion, post-concussive syndrome, hematoma, and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Psychological trauma such as panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Wrongful death
If you or someone you love has sustained serious injuries in a Florida auto accident, you need to speak with a Sarasota car crash lawyer. Contact Mallard Perez at 1(866)952-1682 to schedule a free consultation. Let our accident injury attorneys help you through this difficult time.