Following a rollover accident in Florida, you may be wondering how your car ended up on its roof. Was there a vehicle design defect, defective tires, or a road design defect to blame for your rollover? Although you may not be able to tell from looking at the crash, an experienced Sarasota accident attorney can investigate and help you do the following things in order to preserve the crash evidence.
These tasks include:
- Coordinate vehicle storage to make sure the evidence is preserved, in case you need to pursue a product liability case.
- Conduct interviews of any witnesses who saw the crash.
- Visit the accident scene to look for road design defects or other hazards.
- Arrange for an investigator and other experts to review the crash scene, evidence, vehicle systems, and tires.
- Have experts reconstruct the rollover accident using computer-aided technology.
- Request a copy of the police report and review it with you.
- Identify potential responsible parties that may include the vehicle manufacture, tire manufacturer, and other parties.
- Review your medical prognosis with your doctor to determine your case worth.
- Negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Take your case to trial, if the responsible parties do not make a fair settlement offer.
Because Sarasota rollover accidents that may involve car manufacturers or tire manufactures can be complicated and expensive, you need to make sure you have a lawyer who is experienced in personal injury law and product liability cases. Choosing the right lawyer for your rollover case can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Call Mallard Perez today at (888) 409-3805 to talk with an experienced accident attorney in a free, confidential consultation today.